We have a Congress that is consumed with the garbage of investigation. Now all of that, for the short term, is actually a very good thing for the economy. How can that be? Because it is increasing–in dramatic fashion–the likelihood of Republicans regaining control back in the House of Representatives. The American people know endless investigation attacks are terrible for the economy. As a matter of fact, if this obsession lingers, it’s a guarantee that the Republicans will get the House back and maybe even pick up some seats in the Senate.
Celia reaches millions everyday who want to honor God with their finances. He educates listeners and viewers, encouraging those who strive to be biblically responsible with their investing to sell certain stocks based on the company’s involvement in immoral or anti-biblical issues, such as having stake in Planned Parenthood funding, pornography, or other matters that should be concerning to Christians.
Dan Celia’s Broad Expertise:
- Grounded in biblical values, Dan Celia believes we are all called to be faithful and wise stewards of God’s money he has entrusted us with in life
- Dan is a wealth building expert and proud conservative certain he is following through on the Founding Fathers’ vision for the United States economy
- Dan, perpetually, has his finger on the pulse of Middle America and the economy
- Dan is always attuned to the sentiments of Main Street on the economy in addition to the sentiments of Wall Street
- Expert in wealth building opportunities for Families and Individuals
Celia discusses global and economic headlines on his daily, three-hour program, “Financial Issues,” heard on about 650 television and radio stations nationwide and reaching millions more on several television networks. Through the program, writing and daily interactions, Celia, who leads Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries (FISM, www.FinancialIssues.org), has helped people of faith honor God with their finances and be free from a fear of money.
To interview Dan Celia of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, contact Media@HamiltonStrategies.com or Patrick Benner, 610.584.1096, ext. 104