Join a nationally renowned financial stewardship ministry as a Financial Analyst/Strategist. Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries (FISM) is looking for a Financial Analyst/Strategist to support a loyal partner base.
As a Financial Analyst/Strategist, your role will be to conduct analyses of companies’ past and projected performance, follow current geopolitical events that may affect national and international financial markets, and prepare special financial studies as needed. Based upon research and gathered data, you will select potential stocks for our partners and screen those stocks according to our guidelines.
- Curating the FISM broad and buy list on a weekly basis
- Tracking, modifying, and updating financial models
- Participating in a weekly one-hour meeting providing recommendations for additions and subtractions to the buy list and broad list would be expected.
- Collaborating with on-air talent regarding stock picks and stock list changes
- Preparing and delivering market insight presentations and action recommendations
- Writing copy for partner updates, alerts, and the commentary page on a regular basis.
- Creating and completing contingency plans in response to a company’s divergence from biblically responsible investment tenants
- Conducting ad hoc/special projects
- Committed follower of Christ
- Dedication to core tenants of biblically-responsible investing and the FISM long-term strategy
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years experience as a financial analyst or with related experience in a financial realm
- Hands-on experience with statistical and behavioral analytics
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and information analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Pro-active, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
- Team player who has ability to present recommendations amidst opposing opinions
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-informed in the topics of current events, the markets, risk management and business environments
To be considered for this position, please send 3 references, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Michael Cardinal at [email protected]. Be sure to include “FISM Analyst/Strategist” on all application materials in order to help ensure prompt and efficient handling.
Job Type: Part-time/Remote
Time Commitment: 20-35 hours per week (possibility of becoming a full-time position)
Budgeted Salary Range: Salary commensurate with experience and time commitment
Hey there! We’re always on the lookout for talented broadcasters, technical directors, writers, and producers who want to use their gifts to serve the Lord. Even though we’re not hiring at the moment, we’d love to connect with you and learn more about your skills and experience.
We know that you’re passionate about using your talents to make an impact for the Kingdom, and we want to help you find a place where you can do that. So if you’re interested in getting involved with our ministry, please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
We can’t wait to hear from you!